Monday, December 7, 2009

FUNNY IDI0TS~[ C0MMENT YAHX~=D ]

Stupid bitch !
You really thought that you're a princess?!
Damn you !
And you thought the whole world is yours?!
Suck la !
You really think that Ambrose is yours?!
Damn you ! Go to hell la !
You really think that you're pretty?!
*Pui!* I wanna vomit o ~ I think that Tung Lei is even prettier than you !
Your name is "Babe Jing" ar?!
*Pui!* You this kindda face called "baby" ar?! I also wana vomit lo,bitch !

So what?! You wanna fight with me?!
You dare then come on la!
You dare not then F*Off la!
Hiao Po ! Bitch ! 八婆 !
You 'Beh Song' then your own business idiot !
And Ambrose is not yours !
Ambrose has his own life !
And I have my own life,bitch !
No need everything under your control !

You scolded me on the phone then you think i scared ar?!
Then ar if you free,don't kacau kacau ! Go and find your own hell business to do !
You dare to kiss Ambrose then it's your own damn business !
If you want me to proof it,I can ar !
Not just you can,bitch !

Let me shout your damn name out la !
This bitch is totally crazy !
Her damn name is 慧晶 !

Don't "LCLY" infront of me !
And I won't scared you de !
I thought that you would friend with me.
But in fact you hate me !
Don't come here and kacau kacau ! Wasting my time !
Go back and sleep la !

Lai Song Ling,you too !
Don't think that I treat you good then you can also act bitchy !
Scold me hor?!
I really thought that you're a good friend to me.
But you are'nt !
In fact,you scolded me !

Listen carefully ar ! From today onwards ! I wanna end my friendship with both of you ! I don't wanna waste my time on both of you already ! Go back and sleep la !


[ P0STED BY D0RIS CH0NG ]

hahax~
see tat??
wahx~
s0 cute rite??
here BITCH~
there BITCH~

eu think ii dun dare 2 fight wif eu arhx??
eu think eu very geng arhx??
eu think eu can win me arhx??
DUN DREAMING LAHX!!
hahax~

eu dare 2 p0st then dun DELETE!!
eu not very geng de mehx??
y wan delete jekk??
ii give all my B0UBUII the link j0rr~
but they find mm d0u lehx~
s0 angry eu kn0w??
haiy0hx..
w0rry eu lahx~

D0RIS CH0NG!!
listen t0 here..
wh0 wanna c0ntr0l eu??
juz eu wan 2 let me c0mtr0l~
eu think ii really s0 free arhx??
ii g0t time then g0 PAK T0R j0rr lahx~
wh0 wanna ch0i eu jekk??

没有本事就收声!!
你以为你是谁??
他就是我的~
怎样??
不爽啊??
骂啦~
讲啦~
谁怕谁??
凸你!!

4 comments:

  1. wow...b4 she(doris Chong) say ppl she got think herself izit perfect?38de...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 骂得很好!!only know how to scold "b*tch" geh soh poh...she also one stupid b*tch lai de...tell her[doris] go die larr!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya l0hx..

    LING..
    she t0ld eu s0rry ady??

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun hav o...nvm la...who cares abt her sry...

    ReplyDelete

留言