Friday, August 27, 2010


You should leave me (:


Very tired
I need HOLIDAYS now.


Tomorrow have to visit UncleDoctor again
No fever but still coughing
I think I should drink more Honey, right?

MrKS said if I can sing 我愛他 by the original key
he will TIAP his BB
Hahas.
hope I can recover as fast as I want xD


I got a lot of HomeWorks belum finish
At school
I have to sayin
'' Teacher, sign here pleaseeee. '' and give her/him a sweeeeet smile C:
All teachers very shuang loh
just like Hollywood star
Sign Sign and Sign
Lols.


Got Pro ppl sure got LapSap ppl der
Sure. I dint even say Im Pro
If I told you Im Pro that means you are my Buddy xP

My class many LapSap leh
no ppl want punya.
who want Kakak can come my class choose
Here got a lot of choice for you! C:

But pleaseee lah
dont always throw LapSap on the floor
Global Warming leh
Save the Earth!


Dont even ask
Dont even know :D


Teng . Meeeee . No ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

留言