Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st day of cook~

2day~
ii go Yii geh house do projek~
8++~
ii reach jorr Yii geh house~
ii give the dress let her try~
she choose tat black n white de~
she wear jorr very leng~
like model~
then we find the clothe~
she oso choose black n white de~

hehe~leng horr??

we take jorr many many picha~
laugh dou~

yii hug me~
so sweet~

after tat~
Yee, Xin n Ling come jorr~
then we start 2 do project~
but juz Ling and Yee do oni~
we 3 play at there~
haha~

take jorr many 4 Season de picha~
but take jorr cant found it o~
then take again~
but oso cant found~
angry!!!
at last...
we found tat...
swt==
4 Season~
12++~
we go cook western food~
ii think exept Yii and Laura~
we all is the 1st time 2 cook~
we oso got record down the process of cook~
me n Yii qiong jie jie~
fight!!!
she say me hu li jing><
ii say back her ma lau jing~
ii oso be so many food geh doi yin yan~
got milk geh~
oil geh~
backed beans geh~
Yii geh kitchen wanna let us chak jorr~
after 30 minits~
our food can eat le~~
so happy~
but ii dint eat more~
wan keep fit~
hehe~
fat jorr luu~
later baobeii dun wan me le>.<
finnish eating~
we continue our projek~
haha~
ii dint do~
play my phone and edit photo~

3++~
Yee, Ling and Xin back home le~
me and Yii watch video~
laugh dou stomatch pain~

4++~
we go b.k.ball court play b.k.ball~
juz we 2 oni~
so lonely~
haiz~
very char jorr~
free throw oso cant in~
sad sad~

5++~
we go home luu~
then we eat again~
haha~
muz b fat girl jorr~
cry~

my father come le~
then ii back home luu~
so funny de day~
wish can play again~

-------------------------------------

the 4th day of bobby leave us...
me at Yii geh house...
heard dou 最后一次
my tears drop again...
really sad...
dun know y...
miss bobby...
thx Yii and Niu Niu always bside me when ii'm in sad..
luv eu 2~
muackzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

留言