Sunday, August 30, 2009

tired...

2morrow...
national day...
hate tiz day...
dun know y...
no mood...
so many days dint sleep properly...
every night dream dou UPSR...
die lah...
ii dun wan study...
dun wan exam...
very tired arr...

ii wan 2 play basketball...
wan gai gai wif my baobeii...
cant sleep well...
no energy d...
wan open my eyes oso hard...
lie on the bed...
no mood celebrate tiz stupid day...
DADDY MUMMY juz come back from KEMAYAN then go out le...
left us at home...

they go out oso dint bring us go...
sad...
nth 2 eat...
everyday maggie n mcd...
wanna vomit...
dun wan eat le...
hungry till die oso dun wan eat le...
sienzz...

----------------------------------------

eu like dun wan choi me le...
ii know...
eu got your frenz...
ii cant disturb...
but ii feel so lonely...
eu always left me alone then go away...
ii know many ppl hate me...

ii think eu hate me too...
dun know y...
but ii oso human...
ii need frenz n love...
cant give up from eu...
ii'm so hopeless...
nth can do...
juz can wait ppl help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

留言