Thursday, August 27, 2009

no mood...

2day...
no mood...
wake up late...


today iz science...
ii like science so much~
but let madam chai cane...
if not need 2 pay money...
sad sad...
wrong jorr 7 questions!!!
7 canes!!!
oh my fucking god...
so pain...TT
Yii oso get cane...
she cry...
my heart so pain...
Yii cant cry again...
if not ii oso wan 2 cry wif eu jorr~
hehe~

recess~
we go cateen...
dint buy things 2 eat...
see dou Bxxx...
no mood 2 eat le...
wanna vomit...

then we go b.k.ball court...
wanna play ball...
but the boys so lansi...
dun wan then dun wan lah...
kia shu...


then forget y...
we fight wif Xin o...
she slap me...
cry>.<
we fight dou stairs there...
she beat Yii...
then ii wan "eng hong gao mei"~
but let Xin slap back...
pain dou...
my tears wanna drop down...
angry d...
run up to class...
wanna fight!!!
haiz...

finish skul...
my mum come fetch me...
we go carrefour buy something...
walao a...
my bro wan 2 buy a hp==
he juz 5 years old oni leh...
my mum so kind...
buy for him...
Nokia 5310 Express Music...
omg...
ii oso wan lah!!!
if ii bring my phone to skul...
ii oso can change my phone...
walao a...
bad luck...

after tat...
fetch my sis go klinik...
she sick jorr...
haiz...
lukily not very serios~
take jorr medician...
then back home~
ps: every1 muz b careful ya~
take care yourself~
now dun know how many d...[ H8N8??ii like it>.< ]

back dou home~
Xuan tell she cry o...
hear dou [ 最后一次 ]...
too touching...
ii hate tiz song so much...
but...
tiz oso the memory of us...
Bobby...
when iz your laz time hear tiz song...
eu like tiz song right??
ii'll hear it every night...
to remind me...
eu had to b wif me b4...
Xuan dun cry...
Jing wont cry oso...
thx Xuan so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

留言